Brand Rep / Ambassador
Type of Job
Brand Rep / Ambassador
March 31, 2021, 9:00:00 p.m.
About the job
Brand Rep / Ambassador:
We’re growing our community and we want you to be a part of our journey! We’re looking for a passionate, innovative individual that holds their own and embraces their unique style. By joining our crew, you will learn and grow with us.
If you have a positive mindset, love Bhang Chocolate and are passionate about the cannabis industry, this role will be a great fit for you!
• Onboard gift bag with a bunch of Bhang goodies
• Exclusive giveaways and incentives
• Private events and travel opportunities
• Collaborate with our internal team and bring your ideas to life
• Be the first to be selected for future full-time opportunities
• The ideal candidate is outgoing, confident, knows the cannabis industry, wants to learn, grow with us!
• Must be California based to execute Bhang trade shows, demos, events, activations, takeovers and budtender trainings
• This role is part-time but can evolve into a full-time sales position
• Must have an energetic entrepreneurial spirit and will immerse themselves in the Bhang culture and lifestyle
• Responsive and able to maintain communication throughout the day if needed
• Develop relationships with budtenders and store owners to make them our biggest brand supporters
• Radiates positive energy that makes consumers/budtenders feel comfortable to ask questions
• Ensure our inventory is accounted for and displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence in-store or at events
• Set up and take down booth, in-store demos, PADs, Events, Trade shows etc.
• Pack and prepare budtender/consumer event bags
• Deliver event recaps to our sales and marketing team highlighting any data regarding customer feedback, consumer email collection, sales during your time frame, capture in store display images, stocking/visual merchandise issues.
• Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking.
• Sales experience preferred but not required – skilled in engaging and properly
• Must be located in California
• Must have open or flexible availability
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of the cannabis industry and Bhang products
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
• Outside promo or existing industry relationships is a plus
• Be yourself and create positive energy for those around you
• Ability to adapt to your environment and different groups of people
• A good understanding of cannabis culture
• Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills
• Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail, problem-solving skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Detail oriented and the ability to follow company procedures
• Must have the ability to push, pull, lift and pack a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above
• Must be capable of driving site to site, sitting and walking throughout the workday
• $20-$25 / hour
• Hours are flexible
How To Apply For This Job:
• Submit your resume to email@example.com
Bhang Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™.
Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences.
We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.