Type of Job
April 15, 2021, 2:00:00 p.m.
About the job
Our team members are passionate, innovative and all about collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and we’re here to support you as you learn and grow with us. If you have a positive mindset and are passionate about the cannabis industry, this role will be a great fit for you!
By working at Bhang, you will learn and grow with our business! The Marketing Coordinator, Packaging, ensures a successful roll out of all packaging on a national scale and will participate in the development and execution of other marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will act as a key point of contact within the marketing team and report to the marketing director. They will work cross-functionally to coordinate the execution of all packaging production and additional marketing needs.
• Coordinating with vendors to execute pricing matrix
• Gate keeper for new state packaging + existing
• Brief in new packaging projects and work cross-functionally with our in-house designers to ensure packaging meets state requirements
• Improve our SOPs and apply project management expertise to all new projects
• Management of multiple packaging projects at a time for various product launches
• Provide clear communication of packaging updates as per state regulations
• Review packaging proofs prior to print
• Provide weekly packaging status reports to identify key project risks
• Ensure internal teams adhere to established process and project deliverables
• Coordinate with the brand team to ensure brand consistency across all packaging
• Support related duties as needed within the Marketing team
• Participate in the development and execution of Sales and Marketing plans
• Entry Level Full-Time Virtual Position – Canada or USA
• CPG background or related packaging/marketing field is a plus but not required
• Knowledge of design, print and production process is a plus but not required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office programs
• A basic understanding of labelling and packaging execution
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships
• Basic understanding of cannabis US laws is a plus
• Solution oriented with a positive attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail, problem-solving skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Thank you for your interest! Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bhang Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™.
Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences.
We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.